How to add a New Folder to a library in Windows Media Player
Description: Windows Media Player has default locations from which it associates media in its libraries. For example, it will populate music from the user's Music Library, videos from the user's Videos Library, and so on. Sometimes a user will have music, videos, or pictures in places other than their corresponding libraries. This article will detail the steps on how to add a new folder to a library in Windows Media Player.
- Click the Start Button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Click All Programs.
- Click Windows Media Player.
- Click Organize in the upper left corner of Windows Media Player.
- Place the cursor over Manage Libraries.
- Select the library it is desired to have the new folder added to.
- Click Add.
- Locate the desired folder, then select it.
- Click Include folder.
- Notice the new folder in the Library Locations.