How to pin either History or Bookmarks to the Sidebar in Mozilla Firefox
Description: Firefox gives users the option to show a history list or bookmarks at all times in a permanent place called the side bar. This article will detail the steps on how to set that up.
- Click on the Start Button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Click All Programs.
- Click Mozilla Firefox.
- The menu bar will need to be enabled. If it is not, click the
Firefox button in the upper left corner of the window.
- Place the cursor over Options.
- Click Menu Bar.
- Click the View menu.
- Place the cursor over Sidebar.
- Select either Bookmarks or History, whichever item is desired to add to the sidebar.
- Notice now on the left side of the Firefox window the selected item now appears in its own location.
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.