How to view the WinBook Security System on your local network
- Open Internet Explorer, this is the browser tested to work with the DVR
- In the address bar at the top of the screen type http://192.168.X.X (where X.X is the IP address of your DVR) then press Enter
- At the top of the screen or on the bottom you will see a message about Internet Explorer wanting to install something called an Active X Control make sure to allow and install that or else you will not be able to see your cameras.
- After the ActiveX Control is installed, you should be at a screen that looks like this:
- Enter admin as the User Name and leave the Password blank and click Login
- Click Ok on the box that comes up and you should now see your cameras on the screen.