HOW TO: Perform a Master Reset on a WinBook DVR
Description: When attempting to configure a WinBook DVR certain settings can affect the way the DVR operates and cause problems. The simplest way to revert these setting changes is to perform a factory reset. This guide will walk through how to reset a WinBook DVR to factory defaults.
- Using the mouse connected to the DVR, right-click anywhere on the screen and select Main Menu.
- Click the Advanced Icon.
- Click the Auto Maintain Icon.
- Click the Default Settings button.
- Check the Select All box and click OK.
- Click OK again to reboot the DVR and reset all settings.