How to clear the Auto-Complete Cache in Outlook 2010
Description: Microsoft Outlook 2010 has a feature called Email Address Auto-Complete. When typing an email address into the TO:, CC: or BCC fields Outlook shows a list of matching email addresses from the auto-complete cache, that is to say email addresses that have already been used. This article describes how to clear this list in Outlook 2010.
- Click on the File tab and select Options.
- Click on the Mail button.
- Scroll down to the Send messages section.
- Click the Empty Auto-Complete List button.
- A box will pop up asking if this is really what you want to do. Click Yes.
- Click OK to close the Outlook Options dialog.
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.