How to add Music from a Windows computer to an Android Device
Description: Transferring music to an Android device is a simple process. This document will explain how to do it.
- Plug the device into a computer. Once connected, a prompt will appear to mount as a hard disk. Enable this option to allow transfers to and from the device.
- On the computer, locate the song(s) to be transferred. Right click and select Cut or Copy.
- Look in the left column of Windows Explorer for the mounted disk. Click on this to open the contents.
- Look for a folder labeled Music and open it. If the folder is not present, right-click and choose New Folder and name it Music.
- Right-click in a blank area within this folder, and select Paste to paste the song(s) selected earlier.
- Eject the device, and navigate to the music app on the device. The newly transferred music will now be playable from this device.