How to clear all Data in Google Chrome
Description: Here is how to remove all data stored in Google Chrome (history, cookies, forms, etc.)
- Open Google Chrome and click the Wrench icon in the top right. A drop down menu will appear. From this list, click Options
- Next, click Under the Hood in the left column. This will bring up a new page. On this page, click the button for Clear Browsing Data.
- A smaller window will appear, listing all the items that can be cleared. The drop down box can set the date to revert back to when deleting items. To ensure all items are deleted, choose the beginning of time.
- Ensure the first three check boxes are marked. These are the necessary items to be cleared. The bottom three are optional, but also important to completely clearing the settings. Once all the desired boxes are checked, click the button Clear Browsing Data.
- Depending on how many times this process has been completed, it may take some time. Once completed, the window will close, and to exit, close the tab along the top, or exit Google Chrome completely.