How to select a Theme in Google Chrome
Description: This article will show you how to select and install a theme within Google Chrome.
- Click on the Google Chrome icon to open the program.
- Click on the wrench icon towards the upper right corner.
- Scroll down and select Options
- At the Options menu select Personal Stuff
- On the Personal Stuff screen scroll down and click on Get Themes
- A new browser tab will open with a selection of themes.
- Click on a theme to select
- Click on Choose Theme
- Click on Install
- Click on the red X in the upper corner to close.