How to sync your Data with Google Chrome
Description: This article will show you how to sync your bookmarks and other browser information and settings in Google Chrome. Doing so means that your bookmarks and other browser settings will follow you to any Google Chrome browser anywhere just by logging in.
- Click on the Google Chrome icon to open.
- Click on the wrench icon towards the upper right corner.
- Scroll down and select Options.
- Once on the main options page click on Personal Stuff on the left.
- On the Personal Stuff page click on the Sign into Chrome button.
- Log in using your Google account information. If you do not have an account click on Create a Google Account.
- Once logged in it will ask you to sync all data. If you want to select what to sync, click on Advanced.
- If you want to select what to sync, click on Advanced, then click OK when finished.