How to import Bookmarks into Google Chrome
Description: This article will show you how to use functions within the Google Chrome browser to import internet favorites and bookmarks from other internet browsers into Google Chrome.
- Click on the Google Chrome icon to open Chrome.
- Click on the wrench icon towards the upper right corner
- Scroll down and select Options
- From the main options page select the Personal Stuff tab
- Click on Import data from another browser
- On the Import Bookmarks and Settings page click on the down arrow to select the browser to import data from
- Click on Import
- Click on OK when the Success screen is displayed
- Click on the red X icon to close