How to download the ESET Offline Installer
The information in this article refers to a previous version of ESET. It is recommended that you run the most current version of ESET. Please see our tech article How to update your ESET Program to the Latest Version for assistance with updating your program. The information in the article below is provided as a convenience to those who may still have questions about the older version of the program.
Description: This article will show you where and how to acquire the ESET offline installer program. The offline installer is ideal if you are upgrading from ESET 4 to ESET 5 as it will uninstall version 4 in the process of upgrading to 5, requiring a reboot only once at the end of the process.
- Click on Internet Explorer.
- Go to www.eset.com and click on the download button.
- At the download page click Take me to my download.
- At the next download page click on Click here if you need to download the Offline Installer.
- This will open an ESET Knowledgebase article. Make sure to select the proper version of ESET to match both your renewal and installed version.
- Click on save to download the file (by default it will go to your downloads folder).
- When the download is complete, it can be run from the download folder by clicking Start, the active username.
- Click on the Download folder.