HOW TO: Block websites using ESET antivirus
Description: This article will show you how to block your browser from accessing websites using ESET.
- Click on the Start Button.
- Click on All Programs.
- Scroll down to ESET.
- Click on ESET NOD32 Anti Virus.
- Once ESET has started click on Setup.
- Click on Enter Advanced Setup.
- On the Advanced Setup menu click on Web and email.
Click on Web access protection.
Click on URL address.
- At the drop down menu click on the down arrow.
Select List of Blocked Addresses.
Click on Add.
- In the box provided type in the URL of the website to be blocked, then click OK.
- At the Advanced Setup main screen click OK.
- At the main page in ESET click the red X in the corner to close the program.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Navigate to the website you blocked by typing the address in the address bar.
- You will now get a message stating Access denied.
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.