How to export Account Information to a File in Outlook 2007
Description: Exporting comes in handy when moving between computers, switching accounts, or just for backing up.
- Open Outlook.
- Click File>Import and Export.
- In the next window, click Export to a file, and then click Next.
- In Create File of Type window, choose Personal Folder File (.pst) and click Next.
- To backup all account information, click the name of the mailbox at the very top of the list. Also, check the Includes Subfolders box. Then, click Next.
- Choose the location to be saved to. Leave everything else as defaults, and select Finish.
- The export process will now begin. It may take quite some time depending on how many emails are being backed up.