HOW TO: Configure the Tenda W311M, W311MA, or W322U USB adapter by using Tenda software
Description: This article will show how to configure Tenda software to work with W311M, W311MA, or the W322U USB adapter
- Open the Tenda application by right clicking on the Tenda icon down near the time and click on
Launch Config Utility.
- Click on the Site Survey icon.
- An adjoining window will appear to show all the wireless items available in the area.
- To select the desired network connection, left click on the name of the wireless network, and click on the
Connect button in the lower right hand corner.
- If the network is password protected it will show a small icon near the percentage strength. Please make sure you already have the password or pass phrase available when you connect to it.
- Select the type of Authentication and encryption for the network connection and click on
- You are now connected wirelessly, so you can close the Tenda Config Utility window.
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.