How to enable Internet Time Synchronization in Windows 7
Description: This article outlines the process of configuring Windows 7 to automatically synchronize its time settings with those of the National Institute of Standards and Technology. (NIST)
- Click on the Clock located in the System Tray.
- Click on the Change date and time settings Link.
- Click on the Internet Time Tab.
- Click on the Change settings Button.
- Check the Synchronize with an Internet time server Option.
- Type time.nist.gov into the Server: Field.
- Click on the Update now Button.
- Click on the OK Button.
- Click on the OK Button to complete the process.