How to enable Internet Time Synchronization in Windows 7
Description: This article outlines the process of configuring Windows 7 to automatically synchronize its time settings with those of the National Institute of Standards and Technology. (NIST)
- Left click on the Clock located in the System Tray.
- Left click on the Change date and time settings Link.
- Left click on the Internet Time Tab.
- Left click on the Change settings Button.
- Check the Synchronize with an Internet time server Option.
- Type "time.nist.gov" (without the quotes) into the
- Left click on the Update now Button.
- Left click on the OK Button.
- Left click on the OK Button to complete the process.
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.