How to renew the IP address of a Tenda Router
Description: This article outlines the process of using the web interface of a Tenda router to release and then renew its IP address.
- Open a Web Browser.
- Type "192.168.0.1" (without the quotes) into the Address Bar.
- Press Enter.
- Type the Username and Password of the Router into the Dialog Box that appears. (default username and password is admin.)
- Left click on the OK Button.
- Left click on the System Status Link.
- Left click on the Release Button.
- Left click on the Renew Button to complete the process.