How to change the wireless channel on a Tenda router
Description: This article describes how to change the wireless channel on a Tenda router.
- On any computer that is already connected to the router, open a web browser. In the address bar at the top, type the
IP address of the router (the default for Tenda routers is
192.168.0.1) and press the enter key.
- This will open the Tenda login screen. Type the username and password associated with the router and press OK. (the default username and password are both
- On the left bar click on WLAN Settings and then click on
- Click on the Channel dropdown list.
- Click on the desired channel in the list.
- Click the Apply button