How to reboot your Tenda Router Remotely from its Web Interface
Description: This article outlines the process of using the web interface of a Tenda router to reboot the device remotely.
- Open a web browser.
- Type 192.168.0.1 into the address bar.
- Press Enter.
- Type the username and password of the router into the dialog box that appears.
- Click on the OK button.
- Click on the System Tools link.
- Click on the Reboot link.
- Click on the Reboot the router button.
- Click on the OK button to complete the process.