How to reboot your Tenda Router Remotely from its Web Interface
Description: This article outlines the process of using the web interface of a Tenda router to reboot the device remotely.
- Open a Web Browser.
- Type "192.168.0.1" (without the quotes) into the Address Bar.
- Press Enter.
- Type the Username and Password of the Router into the Dialog Box that appears.
- Left Click on the OK Button.
- Left Click on the System Tools Link.
- Left Click on the Reboot Link.
- Left Click on the Reboot the router Button.
- Left Click on the OK Button to complete the process.
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.