How to reboot your Tenda Router remotely from its Web Interface
Description: This article outlines the process of using the web interface of a Tenda router to reboot the device remotely.
- Open a Web Browser.
- Type 192.168.0.1 into the Address Bar.
- Press Enter.
- Type the Username and Password of the Router into the Dialog Box that appears.
- Click on the OK Button.
- Click on the System Tools Link.
- Click on the Reboot Link.
- Click on the Reboot the router button.
- Left Click on the OK Button to complete the process.