HOW TO: Connect a device to your Tenda W300A Wireless-N Access Point using WPS
Description: This article describes the process of connecting a device to a Tenda W300A Wireless-N Access Point using WPS.
- Begin the process by initializing the WPS Setup Process on the
device you would like to connect to an access point.
- Refer to the information provided with the device for instructions on how to get started.
- Locate the RESET/WPS button on the back of the Tenda W300A Wireless-N Access Point.
- Press the RESET/WPS button for 1 second to enable WPS Function.
- Your device should now complete the process automatically.
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.