HOW TO: Restore a Tenda router to factory settings through the web interface
Description: This document details the specifics of How to restore a Tenda router to factory settings through the web interface. It is recommended that this document be printed, as the computer and network will be reset during the process. Ensure that all the cables are plugged in to the correct ports as per the included documentation. Remember that the cable from your Modem plugs in to the WAN port on the back of the Tenda router.
- Using a computer that is plugged directly in to the Tenda router via one of the yellow ports, open up an Internet window and locate the address bar and
erase everything from the field.
- In the same location, type in "192.168.0.1" (without quotes) and press enter.
- When prompted for a username and password enter "admin" for both (without quotes) and click
- On the left, click on System Tools.
- Below System Tools, click on Restore to Factory.
- Click on the Restore button to the right under "Restore to Factory Default Settings".
- Wait for the router to complete the restore function.
- When the router asks for your credentials again enter the default
username and password. (Both are
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.