How to locate the security type and wireless password on a Tenda Router
When connecting a new device to a Tenda router the wireless network key is required. This guide will walk through how to find that wireless key on a computer that is already connected to the Tenda router.
- On the computer already connected to the Tenda Router, click Start » All Programs »Internet Explorer.
- In the address bar at the top of the web browser type http://192.168.0.1 and press the Enter key on the keyboard.
- A dialogue box will appear asking for a user name and password. Enter admin as both the user name and the password (unless you have changed them) and click OK.
- The web based configuration utility for the Tenda router will then appear. Click the WLAN settings section on the left.
- Once that category has expanded click the Security Settings heading.
- The Security settings for the router will then be displayed. This includes Security Mode and the wireless key.