How to delete Files Waiting to Be Burned to Disc in Windows 7
Description: This article outlines the process of deleting files that are waiting to be burned to a disc in Windows 7. This process will fix most situations where windows will present the user with a balloon tip notifying the user that there are files waiting to be burned, but when the user clicks on the balloon tip, no files are shown.
- Open the Start Menu by clicking on the Start button.
- Type shell:cd burning in the Search programs and files field.
- Press the Enter key on your keyboard or click on the shell:cd burning link to open the Temporary Burn Folder.
- Delete all of the Files shown.
- Restart your computer to complete the process.