How to change Desktop Icon Font Size in OS X
OS X allows the user to change the font size of desktop icons. This document will explain how this is performed.
- First, the Finder must be clicked to bring up the proper menus
- Within the View menu is a function called
Show View Options
- Below the grid spacing slider is a combo box called Text Size. Clicking on the box allows the user to select different font sizes for desktop icons.
- Here is what smaller text looks like.
- This is an example of larger icon text
- Pressing the circle in the upper left hand corner will make the View Options disappear.