How to change Desktop Icon Size in OS X
Description: OS X allows the user to change the size of the desktop icons from very small to very large. This document will explain how to do that.
- First, the Finder must be clicked to bring up the proper menus
- Within the View menu is a function called Show View Options
- The top slider is for Icon Size.
- Moving it to the left will cause the icons to get smaller. They can be made quite small indeed.
Moving the slider to the right will make the icons larger.
- Pressing the circle in the upper left hand corner will make the
View Options disappear.