HOW TO: Connect an iPad to a Wireless Network
How to Connect an iPad to a Wireless Network
- Start at the "Home" Screen on the iPad and select the Settings icon.
- Next Select "Wi-Fi" on the left to check if wireless is turned on.
- If "Wi-Fi" is off, Slide the Wi-Fi button to the right until it states "On".
- Once the Wi-Fi is on, the iPad will display all the networks within range.
- Select the network to connect to and once the connection is established, push the "Home" button. Now all the iPad applications can access the wireless network and the internet.