How to password protect ESET NOD32 Version 5
The information in this article refers to a previous version of ESET. It is recommended that you run the most current version of ESET. Please see our tech article How to update your ESET Program to the Latest Version for assistance with updating your program. The information in the article below is provided as a convenience to those who may still have questions about the older version of the program.Description: ESET NOD32 has multiple options that can only be changed with administrative privileges. This guide will walk you through setting up a password within ESET NOD32.
- Open the ESET software by clicking Start » All Programs » ESET Folder » ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder » ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
- Press the F5 key to open the Advanced options window.
- Select Access Setup under User Interface on the left.
- Check the box that says Password Protection settings and click the Set Password button.
- Enter the new password and confirm the new password, then click OK.
- Confirm the settings are now password protected.
- Click OK and exit the ESET window.