How to enable Document Protection in ESET NOD32 for Version 5
The information in this article refers to a previous version of ESET. It is recommended that you run the most current version of ESET. Please see our tech article How to update your ESET Program to the Latest Version for assistance with updating your program. The information in the article below is provided as a convenience to those who may still have questions about the older version of the program.
Description: ESET NOD32 contains the feature to protect document files such as personal files, email files, and archives. This guide will walk you through how to enable document protection in ESET NOD32.
- Open the ESET software by clicking Start » All Programs » ESET Folder » ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder » ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
- Press the F5 key to open the Advanced options window.
- Click + for Antivirus and antispyware, click on Document protection.
- Click on the check box for Integrate into system and Enable document protection.
- Click OK and close the ESET window.