How to enable the Wireless Radio on an HP Mini 110 or 210 Series Netbook
Description: This article describes how to enable the wireless radio on an HP Mini 110 or 210 Series Netbook.
- On the keyboard the key used to enable or disable the wireless radio is the F12 key.
- Press the F12 key which has the symbol:
- If the radio is switched on the wireless indicator will be white.
- If the wireless radio is turned off the Wireless Indicator light will be amber.
- If the radio is turned on or off, the Wireless Assistant icon in the system tray will display the status.