HOW TO: Connect an iPad to a Wireless Network with iOS 5
- Start at the "Home" Screen on the iPad and select the Settings icon.
- Next Select "Wi-Fi" on the left to check if wireless is turned on.
- If "Wi-Fi" is off, Slide the Wi-Fi button to the right until it states "On".
- Once the Wi-Fi is on, the iPad will display all the networks within range.
- Select the network to connect to and once the connection is established, push the "Home" button. Now all the iPad applications can access the wireless network and the internet.
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.