HOW TO: Configure SLI Multi-GPU Graphics
1. With the cards installed power on the computer.
2. Once in Windows, insert the CD included with first graphics card and choose the appropriate install option or visit www.nvidia.com to download the latest drivers and begin the installation.
3. When prompted with the nVidia software license agreement, review the terms and if they are agreeable, click on the Agree and Continue option.
4. Choose the Express (Recommended) option and click Next.
5. The installation will begin. Wait a few moments while the nVidia graphics drivers are installed.
6. Once the installation has finished, click on Restart Now if prompted and wait until the desktop to proceed to the next step.
7. Right click on the desktop and choose the NVIDIA Control Panel.
8. Once the NVIDIA Control Panel is open, choose "Set SLI and PhysX configuration" option on the left, under 3D Settings.
9. Check the "Maximize 3D Performance" box to enable SLI then click Apply to enable SLI.
10. SLI is now enabled. Reboot the system and enjoy the increased performance!