How to emulate a Different Version of Internet Explorer in IE 11
Description: If you head to a website that requires a lower version of Internet Explorer you can emulate that version so the website works correctly.
- When in Internet Explorer, press the F12 key on your keyboard. This will bring up the developer screen.
- Click the Maximize button in the upper right hand corner of the window, this will put the developer screen into a window.
- Once in windowed mode, click on the icon with the Computer and Phone.
- Now you click the arrow on the User Agent String to change the Internet Explorer version.
- Now select the Internet Explorer version that you want and then refresh the webpage.