Micro Center Return Policy
We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell in accordance with our return policy. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase and want to return it, simply bring your undamaged item back to Micro Center with its included accessories, materials, UPC, and packaging within the eligible timeframe and let us help you with a replacement, return or repair if desired. No receipt necessary if you have a Micro Center Insider Account with us
Return or exchange timeframes
Eligible return or exchange timeframes are from the date of purchase:
14 calendar days
- Wireless Phones & Devices
Be sure to cancel your service with the carrier to prevent additional fees. Wireless carriers have different service-cancellation policies and returning your phone or device may not automatically cancel or reset your wireless account; you are responsible for your wireless service agreement and for any applicable fees associated with your wireless account. Please contact your provider for more details.
15 calendar days
- Camcorders and projectors
- Desktop / Notebook computers
- Digital cameras
- 3D printers, 3D scanners, and CD/DVD duplicators
30 calendar days
- All other products
Products not eligible for return
- Opened software
- Electronic software downloads
- Point of Sale Activation Cards that have a dollar value
- Micro Center Gift Cards (except as required by law)
- Products with customer-induced damage such as, but not limited to, aerial drones with damage due to pilot error. So let’s be careful out there!
All refunds will be based upon your original payment method or a Micro Center Gift Card
- If a credit card was used as payment, a refund will be issued to that credit card within five business days of the return transaction.
- Check refunds may take up to 14 business days
- We offer gift receipts to customers when purchasing gifts. When returning a gift, you'll receive your refund on a Micro Center Gift Card.
Other important details
- Micro Center is not responsible for expenses, fees or additional costs incurred as a result of defec tive or incompatible products
- For shipped merchandise purchased online and shipped, refer to how to return an online purchase item to Micro Center Online