HyperX Wrist Rest Black
The HyperX Wrist Rest provides comfortable wrist cushioning for gamers who use full-sized keyboards. It has an anti-slip natural rubber underside crafted to remain stable while your fingers fly across the keys. Built to last, the HyperX Wrist Rest features anti-fray stitching, and is constructed with a focus on quality, so itll provide long-lasting comfort session after session.
- Redemption of this code requires you to have a Call of Duty/Activision account and be logged in to that account. Visit callofduty.com/redeem to sign in or register for an Activision account if you do not already have one and redeem your code*.
- Participants will also have to link their Activision account with their PlayStation account, Xbox Live account, Battle.net account, or Steam account.
- One (1) code is awarded, while stock lasts, per qualifying HyperX product purchased during the promotion period. Each code is valid for one-time use.
- Code redemption is valid from October 28, 2022 through October 28, 2023.
- The HyperX in-game items do not have a retail value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED. GAME SOLD/DOWNLOADED SEPARATELY. ONLINE MULTIPLAYER SUBSCRIPTION MAY BE REQUIRED, SOLD SEPARATELY.
2022 Activision Publishing, Inc. ACTIVISION, CALL OF DUTY, and MODERN WARFARE are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc.
* Rewards may take up to 24 hours to appear in game. Please visit support.activision.com/mwii-promos for troubleshooting tips.
Micro Center Return Policy:
We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund — and you won’t even need a receipt.* We want you to be satisfied with your Micro Center purchase. However, if you need help or need to return an item, we’re here for you!
If an item you have purchased from us is not working as expected, please visit one of our in-store Knowledge Experts for free help, where they can solve your problem or even exchange the item for a product that better suits your needs.
If you need to return an item, simply bring it back to any Micro Center store for a full refund or exchange.
*If you are a Micro Center Insider or if you have provided us with validated contact information (name, address, email address), you won’t even need your receipt.
General Return Policy
Desktop / notebook computers, tablets, processors, motherboards, digital cameras, camcorders and projectors, 3D printers, 3D scanners, and CD/DVD duplicators may be returned within 15 days of purchase. All other products may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Merchandise must be in new condition, with original carton / UPC, and all packaging / accessories / materials. If you need to return software, a game or a movie, remember that you may not retain any copies — it’s not legal, and it’s not nice.
All Digital Download sales are final and are not eligible for return or refund under the Micro Center Return Policy.
Using the software may require the use of a computer or other device that must meet minimum system requirements. It is recommended that you familiarize yourself with the system requirements before making your purchase. Software system requirements are typically found on the Product information specification page.
Micro Center is happy to honor its customary 30-day return policy for Aerial Drone returns due to product defect or customer dissatisfaction. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns with damage due to pilot error. So let’s be careful out there!
As of December 21, 2015 all drones, regardless of purchase date, between 0.55 lb (8.82 oz, 250 g, 0.25 kg) and 55 lb take-off weight are required by the FAA to be registered for outdoor use. Details regarding registration can be found at: https://www.faa.gov/uas/getting_started/
Wireless Phones & Devices
Wireless Phones are not eligible for return. (COVID-19 Safety Measure)
Micro Center Support:
Walk-in Tech Support
As a service to our customers, Micro Center offers in-store technical support. Stop in any of our store locations during regular business hours, and our expert staff will answer your computer questions or help you with things like:
- Hardware troubleshooting
- Wireless and wired networking
- Software configuration
- Tips and tricks
Support for Micro Center purchases
If you need help with products purchased from Micro Center, please contact one of our knowledgeable tech support reps using the online chat button below, or visit our Tech Support page for additional options and helpful information.
Chat with Tech Support
Tech Support Hours
- Monday - Friday 9 am to 12 midnight
- Saturday 10 am to 12 midnight
- Sunday 11 am to 9 pm
- Eastern Time
- * excluding posted holiday hours
Free assistance is available for the first 60 days on new purchases, excluding internal hardware installations or networking support. Your invoice reference number will be required for free assistance.
Ask your Support Technician about additional options available through our exclusive Priority Care Program.
Tech Support accepts the following credit cards: VISA; MasterCard; Discover; American Express
Micro Center Community
HyperX Wrist Rest Black
Usually ships in 5-7 business days.