- Intel Core i7 11th Gen 11800H 2.3GHz Processor
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB GDDR6
- 32GB DDR4-3200 RAM
- 1TB Solid State Drive
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
- Killer E3100 Network
- Killer WiFi 6E AX1675 (2x2)
- Bluetooth 5.2
- 17.3" Full HD IPS 300Hz Display
GP76 Leopard equipped with the latest 11th Gen. Intel Core i7 CPU processor and NVIDIA GeForce RTX30 series graphics that's especially tailored for engineering designers who need performance. Whether it's complex technical calculation, high-level engineering computations or complex design requirements, GP76 Leopard fulfills all demanding tasks.
Eligible for Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available from Microsoft
This device comes with Windows 10 and is eligible for a free Windows 11 Upgrade. The Windows 11 Upgrade will be delivered online to qualifying devices starting in late 2021 and into 2022. Timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware requirements be met. See Microsoft Windows 11 Specifications and Requirements for additional information.
Learn More About GeForce™ 30-Series For Laptops
GeForce RTX™ 30 Series GPUs power the world’s fastest laptops for gamers and creators. They’re built with the award-winning Ampere—NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture—with new RT Cores, Tensor Cores, and streaming multiprocessors to give you the most realistic ray-traced graphics and cutting-edge AI features. GeForce laptops with new 3rd gen Max-Q technologies use AI and new system optimizations to make high-performance gaming laptops faster and better than ever.
NVIDIA AMPERE ARCHITECTURE
The all-new NVIDIA Ampere architecture features new 2nd generation Ray Tracing Cores and 3rd generation Tensor Cores with greater throughput. The NVIDIA Ampere streaming multiprocessors are the building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU for gamers and creators. With NVIDIA Ampere Architecture you get:
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- 3rd Generation Max-Q Technologies: Max-Q is a system wide approach to deliver high performance in thin and light gaming laptops. Every aspect of the laptop, chip, software, PCB design, power delivery, and thermals, are optimized for power and performance. Our 3rd gen Max-Q technologies use AI and new system optimizations to make high performance gaming laptops faster and better than ever.
- Dynamic Boost 2.0: New AI-powered Dynamic Boost 2.0 automatically delivers the needed power between the GPU, GPU memory, and CPU for a larger performance boost than ever before. The AI networks in Dynamic Boost 2.0 manage power on a per-frame basis, so your laptop is constantly optimizing for maximum performance while you’re gaming and creating.
- WhisperMode 2.0: Delivers a new level of acoustic control for gaming laptops. It’s been re-engineered from the ground up and custom built into each laptop at a system-level. You pick your desired acoustic level, and WhisperMode 2.0’s AI-powered algorithms manage the CPU, GPU, system temperatures, and fan speeds to deliver great acoustics and the best possible performance.
- Resizable BAR: Resizable BAR is an advanced PCI Express feature that enables the CPU to access the entire GPU frame buffer at once, improving performance in many games.
- DLSS: NVIDIA DLSS delivers a massive performance boost at the same power by using the Tensor Cores to do groundbreaking AI rendering.
- Intelligent Battery Life: NVIDIA Optimus® technology and Battery Boost work hand in hand to extend battery life whether you’re working or playing.
©2020 NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, GeForce, and GeForce RTX are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. Check with the laptop manufacturer about support for specific NVIDIA technologies.