Raspberry Pi Raspberry Pi HQ Camera for Raspberry Pi 4 - 12.3 megapixel Sony IMX477 sensor 7.9mm diagonal image size; back-illuminated sensor architecture; adjustable back focus; support for C- and CS-mount lenses
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi boards from the Raspberry Pi 1 Model B onwards.
- Offers an approximately 50% increase in resolution and sensitivity over the Camera Module v2, resulting in sharper images and better low light performance.
- Compatible with C and CS lenses, or other formats with third- party lens adapters.
- Features a Sony IMX477 sensor and milled aluminum lens mount with integrated tripod mount and focus ring.
- Includes cable to connect to the CSI port on the Raspberry Pi board.
- Lens not included.