Inland Inland 2.85mm Black PLA+ 3D Printer Filament - 1kg Spool (2.2 lbs)
Designed with the highest quality and compatibility in mind, Inland PLA+ Filament undergoes numerous testing procedures to ensure that you spend less time troubleshooting and more time creating! PLA+ is 10x tougher than other PLA filaments on the market, and is less brittle than standard PLA.
- 1 KG Spool (approximately 2.2 lbs)
- 2.85mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- A wide range of colors available
- Recommended Extrusion Nozzle Temperature: 205°C - 225°C (401°F - 437°F), use with heated build platform is recommended
- PLA PRO (PLA+) Filament Features: Minimal warping, Little to no odor, A most commonly used thermoplastic material for 3D printing
- Wide Applications: Inland PLA PRO (PLA+) Filament is compatible with the majority of 3D printers, perfect for cosmetic prints, prototypes, desk toys, low stress applications, food safety levels, and other consumer products
- Premium Quality: Inland PLA PRO (PLA+) 3D printer filament undergoes numerous testing procedures to ensure that you spend less time troubleshooting and more time creating!
- 100% satisfaction guarantee provided
Inland 2.85mm Black PLA+ 3D Printer Filament - 1kg Spool (2.2 lbs)