Flash Drive Data Recovery
If your USB flash drive, SD or Micro SD card shows as device not recognized, has water damage, or important files have been deleted or overwritten, they may be recoverable by our certified lab technicians.
The USB flash drive or SD card is sent via secure mail to our lab where they use specialized tools and software to attempt to recover the data from the flash memory and transfer it onto a new USB flash drive or SD or micro SD card. Both the damaged and replacement devices are sent via secure mail back to the store, where we will alert you to come pick them up.
- The technician will advise on a pick up date when dropping off your equipment
- Free consultation and assistance selecting compatible components
- Service performed by a CompTIA A+ Certified Technician
- Data recovery may take up to 2 weeks
- Recovers photos, movies, music, contracts, and other important data files