Samsung Samsung UN55NU8000 55" Class (54.5" Diag.) 4k Ultra HD HDR Plus Smart LED TV
Available for In-Store Pickup Only.
Loaded with features, the NU8000 has advanced smart browsing with voice control, which finds your shows easily. Stunning depth of HDR Plus and more colors than HDTVs create a breathtaking 4K picture.
Thinking of leaving your cable provider?
You'll find helpful articles and FAQs about cutting the cord in our Tech Center.
Buy It Installed
No more hasseling with cables and what plugs in where
We are now offering three options to help you make the most of your new TV purchase:
- TV delivery and installation
- TV installation only
- TV delivery only
Purchase your TV, delivery, and installation, a Buy It Installed craftsman will contact you to schedule delivery and installation.
Purchase your TV and installation, take the TV home with you, and a Buy It Installed craftsman will contact you to schedule installation.
Purchase your TV and delivery, and a Buy It Installed craftsman will contact you to schedule delivery.
Once you purchase installation, a Craftsman will contact you to schedule the installation service. As you prepare for your installation, make sure to:
- Have a person 18 years or or older present for the entire on-site service appointment
- As a courtesy, if applicable, please inform your Craftsman of special parking requirements, such as any no parking days for street sweeping
- Please secure any pets away from the on-site service area for their safety and the Craftsman’s safety
- Purchase a compatible wall mount and line covers if desired
In-Scope work refers to all work included in your purchase of TV installation. It lists all services provided by the Craftsman, as outlined in your Workorder.
The Craftsman installing your new TV will:
- Upon request, provide pickup and delivery of your TV
- Measure the desired installation area and make sure your TV will fit
- Locate studs and advise you of all installation details
- Install or assemble the wall mount or stand to the TV. (Note: the wall mount must be purchased separately and be available at the time of installation.
- Program the remotes and connect your TV to your network or any device wires located in the same room)
- Ensure wires are neat and as hidden as possible; install in-line cover if provided
- Thoroughly clean up the installation area in your home
- Demonstrate how to use your new TV
Out-Of-Scope work refers to any additional parts or services required for installation that are not included in the Work order. If any Out-of- Scope work is necessary, your Craftsman will inform you in advance. You will also be informed of additional costs, if any apply, so you can decide if you want to proceed with the additional services
Out-of-Scope work can include, but is not limited to, the following: Installation of sound bar, or other accessories or materials; Installation in brick, concrete, stone, cinder block, or hollow block; Relocation of electric outlet; In-wall wire installation; Running new antenna wire; New internet connection or connectors; Provide mount, cables, or connectors not provided with the TV; Set up of streaming devices to Wi-Fi and restoring illegal services
When your on-site service is complete, and you are happy with the results, the craftsman will ask you to sign the on-site service completion form.
When you purchase an item with the Buy It Installed® solution, your total happiness with your on-site service is extremely important to Buy It Installed, Inc. Each purchase completed with the Buy It Installed solution is backed by the Total Happiness Guarantee. www.buyitinstalled.com/happiness.
Samsung UN55NU8000 55" Class (54.5" Diag.) 4k Ultra HD HDR Plus Smart LED TV
Available for In-Store Pickup Only.