Inland Inland 2.85mm Blue PETG 3D Printer Filament - 1kg. (2.2lbs.)
Designed with the highest quality and compatibility in mind, Inland PETG Filament undergoes numerous testing procedures to ensure that you spend less time troubleshooting and more time creating! Combining strength and flexibility, Inland PETG filament is the ideal solution for mechanical or intricate prints.
- 1 KG Spool (approximately 2.2 lbs)
- 2.85mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- Vacuum sealed with desiccant
- 100% satisfaction guarantee provided
- Recommended Extrusion Nozzle Temperature: 230°C - 250°C (440°F - 480°F) - No heated bed needed
- PETG Filament Features: Durable, good adhesion, high strength, high temperature resistant, low shrinkage, smoother finish, odorless, combines the advantages of both PLA and ABS
- Wide Applications: PETG is used in a variety of applications such as water bottles, food packaging, medical and food containers, electronic devices, credit or gift cards, store fixtures, and prosthetic devices
- Premium Quality: Inland PETG 3D printer filament undergoes numerous testing procedures to ensure that you spend less time troubleshooting and more time creating!
Inland 2.85mm Blue PETG 3D Printer Filament - 1kg. (2.2lbs.)