Trendnet 2-Port USB KVM Switch Kit
- Features: Use one keyboard, monitor, and mouse to control two computers; USB Keyboard/Mouse emulation with 2-set of detachable KVM Cables; Supports Microsoft Intellimouse, Optical Mouse, Logitech Net Mouse and more; Supports super High Video Quality, up to 2048 x 1536 VGA resolution; Supports Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/2003 Server, Linux, and Mac OS; Multi-Platform support for PCs, Macintosh G3/G4, iMac and Mac Mini; Hot-Plug pluggable. Adds PC or removes the connected PCs for maintenance without powering down the KVM Switch or other PCs; Switches PC by hot-keys, push button or windows-base client switch software; Auto-Scan & LED display for easy status monitoring; User definable hot-key (Windows Only); USB Interface Power method
- KVM Features: Push Buttons, Hot Keys, Windows-base client switch software
- Enclosure Material: Plastic
- Port Selection: Hot Keys; Push Buttons
- Monitors Supported: VGA
Protect and Support Info about service plan
The 2-Port USB KVM Switch lets you manage two PCs with just one set of keyboard, monitor, and mouse. Switch between two PCs with a simple press of a button! Separate sets of KVM cables are included with the KVM Switch, so users can start controlling 2 PCs instantly. The KVM cables also provide power to the KVM Switch, eliminating the need for a power adapter. Hot Key operations provide immediate access to features such as computer switching, and auto-scanning. With its Hot-Plug, and Audible Feedback, the 2-Port USB KVM Switch is the perfect choice for managing multiple PCs.
- Main Website: http://www.trendnet.com/us.htm
- Support Website: http://www.trendnet.com/support/
- Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support Phone #: 866-845-3673
Micro Center Return Policy:
We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund — and you won’t even need a receipt.* We want you to be satisfied with your Micro Center purchase. However, if you need help or need to return an item, we’re here for you!
If an item you have purchased from us is not working as expected, please visit one of our in-store Knowledge Experts for free help, where they can solve your problem or even exchange the item for a product that better suits your needs.
If you need to return an item, simply bring it back to any Micro Center store for a full refund or exchange.
*If you are a Micro Center Insider or if you have provided us with validated contact information (name, address, email address), you won’t even need your receipt.
Accelerate Your Returns with Micro Center's Online Return Check-in!
General Return Policy
Desktop / notebook computers, tablets, processors, motherboards, digital cameras, camcorders and projectors, 3D printers, 3D scanners, and CD/DVD duplicators may be returned within 15 days of purchase. All other products may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Merchandise must be in new condition, with original carton / UPC, and all packaging / accessories / materials. If you need to return software, a game or a movie, remember that you may not retain any copies — it’s not legal, and it’s not nice.
All Digital Download sales are final and are not eligible for return or refund under the Micro Center Return Policy.
Using the software may require the use of a computer or other device that must meet minimum system requirements. It is recommended that you familiarize yourself with the system requirements before making your purchase. Software system requirements are typically found on the Product information specification page.
Micro Center is happy to honor its customary 30-day return policy for Aerial Drone returns due to product defect or customer dissatisfaction. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns with damage due to pilot error. So let’s be careful out there!
As of December 21, 2015 all drones, regardless of purchase date, between 0.55 lb (8.82 oz, 250 g, 0.25 kg) and 55 lb take-off weight are required by the FAA to be registered for outdoor use. Details regarding registration can be found at: https://www.faa.gov/uas/getting_started/
Wireless Phones & Devices
Wireless Phones are not eligible for return. (COVID-19 Safety Measure)
Micro Center Support:
Walk-in Tech Support
As a service to our customers, Micro Center offers in-store technical support. Stop in any of our store locations during regular business hours, and our expert staff will answer your computer questions or help you with things like:
- Hardware troubleshooting
- Wireless and wired networking
- Software configuration
- Tips and tricks
Support for Micro Center purchases
If you need help with products purchased from Micro Center, please contact one of our knowledgeable tech support reps using the online chat button below, or visit our Tech Support page for additional options and helpful information.
Chat with Tech Support
Tech Support Hours
- Monday - Friday 9 am to 12 midnight
- Saturday 10 am to 12 midnight
- Sunday 11 am to 9 pm
- Eastern Time
- * excluding posted holiday hours
Free assistance is available for the first 60 days on new purchases, excluding internal hardware installations or networking support. Your invoice reference number will be required for free assistance.
Ask your Support Technician about additional options available through our exclusive Priority Care Program.
Tech Support accepts the following credit cards: VISA; MasterCard; Discover; American Express
- Main Website:
- Support Website:
- Support Email:
Micro Center Community
Trendnet 2-Port USB KVM Switch Kit
1 NEW IN STOCK at Fairfax Store