Avery Avery Laser Clean Edge Business Cards
Option #1 Usually ships in 1-3 business days.
Option #2 - Most Popular!
- CA - Tustin (in stock)
- CO - Denver (in stock)
- GA - Duluth (in stock)
- GA - Marietta (in stock)
- IL - Chicago (in stock)
- IL - Westmont (in stock)
- KS - Overland Park (in stock)
- MA - Cambridge (in stock)
- MD - Rockville (in stock)
- MD - Parkville (in stock)
- MI - Madison Heights (in stock)
- MN - St. Louis Park (in stock)
- MO - Brentwood (in stock)
- NJ - North Jersey (in stock)
- NY - Westbury (in stock)
- NY - Brooklyn (in stock)
- NY - Flushing (in stock)
- NY - Yonkers (in stock)
- OH - Columbus (in stock)
- OH - Mayfield Heights (in stock)
- OH - Sharonville (in stock)
- PA - St. Davids (in stock)
- TX - Houston (in stock)
- TX - Dallas (in stock)
- VA - Fairfax (in stock)
- Mfr Part #:
Create custom business cards with no perforations using high quality, heavyweight cardstock. It is easy to Just Click & Create your cards with Avery Templates in over 100 popular software programs. Unique "clean edge" construction is easy and quick to separate.
Questions and Answers
Paper thin cards with jagged, perforated edges? Just because you print your cards yourself doesn't mean they have to look homemade! Avery's unique, patented Clean Edge® technology enables these business cards to snap apart from the sheet, leaving completely smooth, non-perforated edges... just like professionally printed cards. Plus, they are made from thick, stiff cardstock, so they are durable and also feel like premium cards. And you can print vivid color graphics and sharp text on both sides1.
Free, Easy to Use Templates
Avery’s Design & Print Online tool contains thousands of free pre-designed templates that are easy to customize. It’s completely Internet-based, so there is no software to download and is compatible with both PC and Mac® operating systems. You can easily import your own images, graphics or logos, and can save your projects on your computer for easy editing and reprinting.
Why Should I Print My Own Business Cards?
- No Minimum Order Quantities. Print as many or as few cards as you need, when you need them. So, if you only need 20 cards, then just print 20 cards (instead of having to order 500 from a printer).
- Customizable. Because you can print as few as 10 cards at a time, you can change your business cards as often you’d like. For example, you might want to feature a “product of the month” on the back of your card. Or maybe you want to promote upcoming events or advertise time sensitive promotions. And how often have you had to throw away a box of business cards because your phone # or e-mail address changed or you were given a new title? What a waste!
- Available Right Away. Uh oh…you just realized you ran out of business cards as you’re packing for a business trip or preparing for a big meeting tomorrow. Not to worry. You don’t have to wait days or weeks for a printer to print and ship your cards or pay a huge fee for expedited shipping. Just print off a few sheets of business cards and your problem is solved in minutes.
- Affordable. In most cases, if you need less than 500 cards at a time, it’s cheaper to print your own cards than to order them online or from a printer2. Online printers may lure you in with an attractive offer, but then they often charge extra fees for backside printing, color printing, uploading your logo, proofing, better cardstock, different colors, textures or finishes, etc. Do the math – figure out the cost per card after all these fees are added. Then compare to Avery’s Clean Edge® Business Cards, which cost only about 8 cents per card1 and Avery’s on-line design tool with thousands of pre-designed templates is FREE!
Great Ways to Use Avery Clean Edge® Business Cards
Avery Clean Edge® Business Cards are printable on both sides, so be sure to take advantage of the back side of the card!
Promotional Tool for Small Businesses
Grow your business by using your business card as a promotional tool. Put your logo, location and contact information on the front of the card and use the back side to:
Promotional Tool for Realtors
Because you can print as few as 10 cards at a time, realtors can create targeted, marketing materials …customized for every open house, every property for sale, every neighborhood or every client. Use the back side of the card to:
You could even create a customized card for each home you are selling and provide a stack to the home owner to distribute for you!
Networking Tool for Job Seekers
Looking for a job? Let your business card sell you! Create your own personal business cards to promote yourself at career fairs, networking events, social gatherings, job interviews or any situation where it’s not appropriate or convenient to hand out a full page resume. Just put your name and contact info on the front of the card and use the back side to:
And because you can print as few as 10 cards at a time, you can tailor your business cards for specific industries, job opportunities or networking situations, so you can create multiple versions of your business card, just like you do with your resume.
Other Creative Uses
Warranty & Support
Micro Center Return Policy:
We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund — and you won’t even need a receipt.* We want you to be satisfied with your Micro Center purchase. However, if you need help or need to return an item, we’re here for you!
If an item you have purchased from us is not working as expected, please visit one of our in-store Knowledge Experts for free help, where they can solve your problem or even exchange the item for a product that better suits your needs.
If you need to return an item, simply bring it back to any Micro Center store for a full refund or exchange.
*If you are a Micro Center Insider or if you have provided us with validated contact information (name, address, email address), you won’t even need your receipt.
General Return Policy
Desktop / notebook computers, tablets, processors, motherboards, digital cameras, camcorders and projectors, 3D printers, 3D scanners, and CD/DVD duplicators may be returned within 15 days of purchase. All other products may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Merchandise must be in new condition, with original carton / UPC, and all packaging / accessories / materials. If you need to return software, a game or a movie, remember that you may not retain any copies — it’s not legal, and it’s not nice.
All Digital Download sales are final and are not eligible for return or refund under the Micro Center Return Policy.
Using the software may require the use of a computer or other device that must meet minimum system requirements. It is recommended that you familiarize yourself with the system requirements before making your purchase. Software system requirements are typically found on the Product information specification page.
Micro Center is happy to honor its customary 30-day return policy for Aerial Drone returns due to product defect or customer dissatisfaction. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns with damage due to pilot error. So let’s be careful out there!
As of December 21, 2015 all drones, regardless of purchase date, between 0.55 lb (8.82 oz, 250 g, 0.25 kg) and 55 lb take-off weight are required by the FAA to be registered for outdoor use. Details regarding registration can be found at: https://www.faa.gov/uas/getting_started/
Wireless Phones & Devices
Wireless phones and devices may be returned within 14 days of purchase. When returning a wireless phone or device with a plan, you are responsible for ensuring that your service is cancelled with the carrier. If you don’t cancel your service, you may incur additional charges from your carrier. All carrier charges are your responsibility.
Refunds will be credited to the credit card or debit card account used for the original purchase.
Micro Center Support:
Walk-in Tech Support
As a service to our customers, Micro Center offers in-store technical support. Stop in any of our store locations during regular business hours, and our expert staff will answer your computer questions or help you with things like:
- Hardware troubleshooting
- Wireless and wired networking
- Software configuration
- Tips and tricks
Support for Micro Center purchases
If you need help with products purchased from Micro Center, please contact one of our knowledgeable tech support reps using the online chat button below, or visit our Tech Support page for additional options and helpful information.
Chat with Tech Support
Tech Support Hours
- Monday - Friday 9 a.m. to 12 a.m. EST
- Saturday 10 a.m. to 12 a.m. EST
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST
- * excluding posted holiday hours
Free assistance is available for the first 90 days on new purchases, excluding internal hardware installations or networking support. Your invoice reference number will be required for free assistance.
Ask your Support Technician about additional options available through our exclusive Priority Care+ Program.
Tech Support accepts the following credit cards: VISA; MasterCard; Discover; American Express
Avery Laser Clean Edge Business Cards
Usually ships in 1-3 business days.