Philips Hue Bridge 2nd Generation - White
See Other Philips Hue Products
The Philips Hue Bridge is more than a smart lighting hub. Not only does it manage your Philips Hue lights and accessories, it stores your customized settings, unlocks a full suite of features, and gives you full control over your indoor and outdoor lights.
- Control indoor and outdoor lights: The Philips Hue Bridge allows your smart lighting system to work seamlessly - both inside and outside your home
- Unlock the full suite of features: Unlock the built in Zigbee capabilities of Philips Hue lights with the Philips Hue Bridge, which gives you access to the full suite of smart lighting features not available with WiFi or Bluetooth systems
- Won't slow down your Wi-Fi network: Since the Philips Hue Bridge creates a standalone Zigbee network, it operates independently from your home’s internet
- Sync your lights in real time: Pair a Philips Hue Bridge with the Philips Hue Play HDMI sync box and the Hue Sync mobile app to create a truly immersive entertainment experience
- Easy to set and forget: Save and use your customized settings with the touch of a button
- More partner integrations The Hue Bridge enables a range of smart lighting integrations with third party smart home partners
- Security and privacy protectionp: Philips Hue uses industry standard encryption and authentication techniques to protect your smart lighting system against malicious attacks
- Automatic updates: The Hue Bridge updates automatically, ensuring the latest firmware is always installed on your Philips Hue lights and accessories
Works with Alexa
Works with Google Home
iOS 8 and Above
- Parts: 2 Years
- Labor: 2 Years
Micro Center Return Policy:
We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund — and you won’t even need a receipt.* We want you to be satisfied with your Micro Center purchase. However, if you need help or need to return an item, we’re here for you!
If an item you have purchased from us is not working as expected, please visit one of our in-store Knowledge Experts for free help, where they can solve your problem or even exchange the item for a product that better suits your needs.
If you need to return an item, simply bring it back to any Micro Center store for a full refund or exchange.
*If you are a Micro Center Insider or if you have provided us with validated contact information (name, address, email address), you won’t even need your receipt.
General Return Policy
Desktop / notebook computers, tablets, processors, motherboards, digital cameras, camcorders and projectors, 3D printers, 3D scanners, and CD/DVD duplicators may be returned within 15 days of purchase. All other products may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Merchandise must be in new condition, with original carton / UPC, and all packaging / accessories / materials. If you need to return software, a game or a movie, remember that you may not retain any copies — it’s not legal, and it’s not nice.
All Digital Download sales are final and are not eligible for return or refund under the Micro Center Return Policy.
Using the software may require the use of a computer or other device that must meet minimum system requirements. It is recommended that you familiarize yourself with the system requirements before making your purchase. Software system requirements are typically found on the Product information specification page.
Micro Center is happy to honor its customary 30-day return policy for Aerial Drone returns due to product defect or customer dissatisfaction. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns with damage due to pilot error. So let’s be careful out there!
As of December 21, 2015 all drones, regardless of purchase date, between 0.55 lb (8.82 oz, 250 g, 0.25 kg) and 55 lb take-off weight are required by the FAA to be registered for outdoor use. Details regarding registration can be found at: https://www.faa.gov/uas/getting_started/
Wireless Phones & Devices
Wireless Phones are not eligible for return. (COVID-19 Safety Measure)
Micro Center Support:
Walk-in Tech Support
As a service to our customers, Micro Center offers in-store technical support. Stop in any of our store locations during regular business hours, and our expert staff will answer your computer questions or help you with things like:
- Hardware troubleshooting
- Wireless and wired networking
- Software configuration
- Tips and tricks
Support for Micro Center purchases
If you need help with products purchased from Micro Center, please contact one of our knowledgeable tech support reps using the online chat button below, or visit our Tech Support page for additional options and helpful information.
Chat with Tech Support
Tech Support Hours
- Monday - Friday 9 am to 12 midnight
- Saturday 10 am to 12 midnight
- Sunday 11 am to 9 pm
- Eastern Time
- * excluding posted holiday hours
Free assistance is available for the first 90 days on new purchases, excluding internal hardware installations or networking support. Your invoice reference number will be required for free assistance.
Ask your Support Technician about additional options available through our exclusive Priority Care Program.
Tech Support accepts the following credit cards: VISA; MasterCard; Discover; American Express
Philips Hue Bridge 2nd Generation - White
3 NEW IN STOCK at Flushing Store