How to uninstall ESET Cyber Security in Mac OS X El Capitan
Description: This article will show how to uninstall ESET Cyber Security or Cyber Security PRO in Mac OS X El Capitan.
- Open the Finder application.
- Select Applications in the left panel and locate ESET in the list on the right.
- Right-Click on ESET and select Show Package Contents.
- Expand the Contents folder by clicking on the arrow to the left of the folder, then expand Helpers and click on the Uninstaller.
- Click Uninstall at the bottom right of the window.
- Select Uninstall and enter the administrative Username and Password and click OK.
- After the uninstall has finished simply click Close.