How to change the Scan Options in ESET Version 9
Description: This article will show how to change what types of items will be detected when scanning in ESET Version 9.
- Open the ESET software by clicking the ESET icon in the system tray (near the clock). You may need to click on the triangle to show hidden icons.
- Click Setup from the menu on the left side of the window.
- Click Advanced Setup in the bottom right hand corner of the setup screen.
- Click Antivirus in the upper left hand corner.
- Under Scanner Options, toggle the switches to enable or disable detection of specified items. A check mark indicates the option is enabled, while an X indicates the option is disabled.