How to remove a Device from ESET Smart Security Version 9 Anti-Theft
Description: This article will show how to disable Anti-Theft on a specific device in ESET Smart Security Version 9.
- Look for the ESET software icon typically found in the lower right corner of the desktop screen - it may be found in the hidden icons.
- Choose the ESET icon to open the program.
- The ESET home screen will open. Choose Setup on the left.
- Select Security Tools on the right.
- Click on the slider next to Anti-Theft to begin disabling it.
- Enter the my.eset.com account details here, then click Sign in.
- It will confirm your intention to remove the device, then show Removing device and sign the computer out.
- To verify it has been removed, it should now show Anti-Theft as being available again in the program.