How to view Network Connections in ESET Smart Security Version 9
Description: This article will show how to view network connections to your computer in ESET Smart Security Version 9.
- Look for the ESET software icon typically found in the lower right corner of the desktop screen - it may be found in the hidden icons.
- Choose the ESET icon to open the program.
- The ESET home screen will open. Choose Tools on the left side.
- Select More tools.
- Select Network connections.
- Here it will show a list of programs using the internet. It will show the current upload and download speed of each program, along with how much data it has sent and received.