How to activate ESET Cyber Security v6.1 with a Username and Password
Description: This article will show how to activate ESET Cyber Security Version 6.1 for Mac OS with a username and password.
- Click on the ESET icon on the top of the screen, and then click Open ESET Cyber Security.
- Click on Help from the list on the left.
- Under Product and License Information, select Manage License.
- An activation window will appear. Click I have a Username and Password, what do I do?
- A browser will open to ESET’s website. Enter the username and password for the ESET license here, and click Convert once entered.
- The page will update showing This is your License Key, and this information will be used to complete activation in the program directly. Copy the license key to your clipboard.
- Return to the activation window. Paste or enter the license key and click Activate.
Note: A license key may have been referred to as an activation key or a serial number in previous versions of ESET.