How to password protect a Sheet or Workbook in Excel 2013
Description: If you don't want anyone to see your information in a sheet or workbook you can password protect it so no one can access it without knowing the password.
- In the Excel menu ribbon bar click on Review.
- Click on Protect Sheet or Protect Workbook.
- Set a password then click OK.
- IF YOU FORGET YOUR PASSWORD THERE IS NO WAY TO RECOVER THE SHEET/WORKBOOK.
- You will receive different options depending on if you select sheet or workbook.
- You will be able to choose what you want to protect in the sheet (left), while when protecting the workbook you only get one option (right).