How to fix DNS Errors
Description: Sometimes a computer will inform the user that it is having a DNS error and can't connect to the internet. Flushing the DNS can often fix this.
- Hold down the Windows key and select the R key once to open the Run window.
- Type cmd into the space there and select OK. This will open the Command Prompt window.
- In that window, type ipconfig /flushdns and select the Enter key.
- Once that's done, type ipconfig /release and select the Enter key.
- Then type ipconfig /renew and select the Enter key.
- Then type exit and tap Enter. You have now reset the DNS.