HOW TO: Fix an app that isn't working properly on a Nexus 7 tablet
Description: How to fix an App that is not working properly on the Nexus 7 tablet.
If an app on your tablet isn't working properly, we recommend trying to follow these troubleshooting methods individually.
- Method 1: Check to see if there is an update for the app available in the Google Play store.
- Method 2: Go to Settings > Apps, select the app in question, and then touch Force stop.
- Method 3: Go to Settings > Apps, select the app in question, and then touch Clear cache.
- Method 4: Go to Settings > Apps, select the app in question, and then touch Clear data. Caution: Any data saved in the app will be erased.
- Method 5: Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
- If you downloaded the app from the Google Play store, try contacting the developer of the app for further assistance.
- Open the Google Play store and select the app in question.
- On the app's description page, scroll down to the Developer section.
- An email address, a phone number or a website will be provided.
To find the contact information for a developer of an app in the Google Play store: